7.23.2013

Bear Paw Weekend

I am one that is all for traditions! Bear Paw weekend is one of those I HAVE to go to every summer. For those of you who don't know what Bear Paw is let me explain. Bear Paw is our towns 3 day carnival. I believe this was the 28th year they have done it. Bear Paw has all the carnival rides, food, and vendors you could imagine for a 25,000 populated town. Every year has a theme and this year was country cowboy/girl themed. It is only appropriate to have a rodeo come during this Bear Paw season! I was especially excited for the rodeo because the last time I went to a rodeo was when I was really little and I remember nothing about it. Let me tell you, the rodeo DID NOT disappoint! Like everyone else, my favorite event was bull riding! It is such a talented sport! Dallan has always wanted to ride a bull but I won't let him unless the bull has no horns. Anyways, so all we really do at Bear Paw is walk around the vendors booths (visit my mom's Dance Dynamics booth and my dad's Fullmer's Painting booth), eat the fair food, ride some rides (Dallan's first time riding a ferris wheel at a carnival!), and watch the parade Saturday morning. All in all it's a good time =) I, of course, had to capture some footage of the weekend! Enjoy!

Bear Paw 2013 from Jordan Petersen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment