7.01.2013

Birthday's Galore!

Today is the day I have two very special in my life who share birthdays!

Happy Birthday to my dad! He is my rock, my joy, my best friend. He has such a positive outlook on life that I admire and I hope to be like him someday! I could go on and on about how amazing my dad is! I guess you could say I'm a Daddy's girl =) I just love that man so much! Here are some pictures of this crazy, outgoing guy! I love you Dad!

Dad and I in Paris 2010

Dad and I rafting in 2012

Dad visiting me in Utah 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND a Happy Birthday to my very best friend Alie!! We have been friends since around march 2006... I'm almost positive.. Don't hate me Alie if that's wrong! She was new in town and we were forced to carpool together. And the rest is history! Seriously though, she is so awesome! We read eachothers minds and I can't go a day without talking to her in some kind of technological form!  Instead of posting some pictures of us together... I decided to make her a slide show that is in somewhat chronological form =) (I unfortunately lost some early pictures of us a few years back because my computer crashed...boo!) I love you Alie!
 
 
 
 
 

Happy 21st Birthday Alie!! from Jordan Petersen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment