9.21.2013

My Love for the Seasons

In general I love all four seasons. But this year I am totally in LOVE with fall.

I love all the color changes. I wish Alaska had the orange, pinks, and reds (Alaska has some red but not much...) that Utah has to offer. I know it's crazy but I actually miss Utah sometimes!!

I love the chill in the air that says, "Bring on the sweaters, sweatpants, boots, and scarves!" Comfort is key in my wardrobe and fall is when most of my comfy clothes can be worn all the time because of the chilly air.

I love the smell. It is such a fresh smell to me. Like the smell of the air right after it rains! Mmmmm! :)

Here are some pictures I captured at the cabin this past week and also a fun fall video I did with my sister... Enjoy!







Fall 2013 from Jordan Petersen on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this at!? So pretty! More engagements there possibly...hahah I definitely want more since the colors have changed more. I LOVE FALL TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete