8.19.2014

Life Update

I'M BACK BLOGGING WORLD!

how I feel about blogging during the summertime.. I just can't do it... sorry guys. Maybe next summer

.

Just thought I would update you all on my life right now. I have about 4 blog posts in the making about our adventures from Alaska to Virginia... so stay tuned! I know you'll be waiting..



In the mean time.... We are just about settled in our cute apartment. (blog post about that soon) Dallan started law school and I got a job as a nanny two days a week... but I still have an ungodly amount of free time on my hands and I'm already stir crazy... BUT that gives me time to try new pinterest projects and recipes!!

This is basically what I do when I'm home alone... you know you do this too..



 D and I are on a path to healthier living. He has been soda free for over a week and I'm so proud!! This is really huge for him! He hates it but he will be alright. We work out quite a bit too. I have this weird thing about getting a 6-pack before I get pregnant... so there's that. Yay us?



Also, it's SO HUMID here... It's awful... my hair does weird things so most the time it's just up in a pony tail an hour after I blow dry and straighten it. It's pretty much like this...



I'm in the middle of reorganizing my closet so that I can start painting our end tables! That's my reward for organizing.. so I should get back to it because I really miss painting! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment