3.24.2014

If I had $100...

Well I obviously haven't been around lately... Work has picked up a lot and I unintentionally took a little "blog break". I've gotta admit... It was pretty nice. My life isn't super eventful since we are just working as much as possible to save up for our big move.

So until something really "blog worthy" comes up... link up's will be my "go-to" Plus, I actually like doing them =)
Anchors the Soul

Allyce from Anchors the Soul made this AWESOME Link-up called, "If I had $100"... Once she announced this I knew I would for sure participate! If anyone knows me, they know that I am pretty cheap... and I RARELY buy anything for myself. 

How it works:
It's really simple..

1. Look through Etsy (if you haven't discovered this, I feel really bad for you..) and find things you would LOVE to buy!
2. Place the images and links onto the blog for others to check out through Etsy. Honestly, who doesn't love to share all the cute things you find and/or have?!
3. This link up is twice a month. The 12th and 24th of each month. So it is easy to get ready and schedule your blog posts. (Pretty NEAT!)

With that said... This link-up has everything to do with Etsy. If you haven't discovered Etsy, I feel really bad for you because there are A TON of things on there that I would LOVE to buy...

Lately I have had an obsession with maps because of our up coming move this summer. We just reserved our moving truck.... AHHH!! D and I have also been talking about which new states we are going to be hitting which is exciting and sad all at once. I'm excited to see new parts of the country, but I'm sad because I'm leaving AK. So naturally, I have a few AK things in my Etsy finds...


#1. Alaska Map Art State Poster- 8 x 10
      Store: TheNoblePig
      Price: $17.00

#2. Custom US Map With Hearts
       Store: Printsinspired
       Price: $34.74

#3. 8x10 State of Alaska
      Store: CreativeCardstock
      Price: $10.00

#4. Unique Wedding Gift
      Store: earlybirdink
      Price: $37.00

Grand Total: $98.74 (prices include shipping)

There you have it folks! 

What would you buy from Etsy if you had $100?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?! Now if only I could get myself to actually buy it! =P

      Delete
  2. ohhhh I love these!! I've been actually wanting an Indiana one for our house with a little heart over our hometown but I haven't found one I absolutely love-- at a reasonable price! I love your #1! Very cute!!
    Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on getting one when I'm somewhere more permanent! You should totally buy an Indiana one. They're so cute!

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with all these maps, but for Minnesota of course! :) I did a large world map for the link up this week! I love them for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the map you chose!! My dream is to have a HUGE one from wall to wall. I like seeing where I've been and how many more places I want to go!

      Delete