3.30.2014

My Fool Proof Way To Fall Asleep

Can I just ask.... Where in the heck did March go?! Am I the only one that feels like this month has FLOWN by? I guess not only the month but the year so far has passed by so fast. I never knew how fast time flew until you really learn to appreciate the things around you..

Anyways... 

If anyone knows me, they know I don't sleep well. I tend to get insomnia a lot. I once stayed up for over 35 hours.... I also can't seem to shut my mind off. I either think of the day, or literally just random stuff.... 


The last couple of months I have found some ways that have helped me feel like a normal human!

#1. MELATONIN- I seriously think my body doesn't produce this, because after about an hour of taking it, I'm super drowsy and ready for sleep. 

#2. EAR PLUGS- I have hearing like a bat. I literally hear EVERYTHING! These things are a life saver, especially when D snores (sometimes) or grits his teeth (BLEH!!! it's like nails on a chalkboard). 

#3. AN EYE MASK- Since I have a slight case of self diagnosed A.D.D.... ANY kind of light that is in the room keeps me up. The mask also helps my eyes to be basically forced shut. 

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I have horrible problems trying to get to sleep. I've been relying on ZzzQuil lately, which needs to stop. I guess I'll have to give Melatonin a try! Good blog post idea!

    Just A Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try Melatonin! It's natural! =) I take Zquil every once in a while but I always get scared of getting addicted to it! Let me know how it goes trying Melatonin.

      Delete