11.01.2013

The month of THANKS!

It's that time of year again! The time of year where we can reflect on the things in our lives we are thankful for! I will be posting at least one thing I am thankful for for each day of the month! If you want to join me, please do. If you don't have a blog, then just write it down somewhere and reflect on the things that are important in your life. 

The 1st thing I am thankful for is my husband Dallan. 

Without this guy walking into my life, I wouldn't be where I am today. I know for a fact I would be on a path that I wouldn't like to be on.. It's cliche, but he saved me spiritually. He helped me understand the doctrines of our church better then anyone has ever done before. Dallan is so patient with me and understands me like no one else. He loves me even when I'm crazy, dorky, and wild! I'm so thankful to have him FOREVER!!! 



2 comments: