10.31.2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween this year was a lot of fun! I dressed up in two different costumes because last year was kind of a drag!

The first costume was for our ward's Halloween Carnival! Dallan didn't participate with this one but he was a trooper with handling my dorky-ness. This costume was a lot of fun. My dad has some teeth he hadn't opened yet that he let me used and I'm glad he did because it made the whole costume!!

I laugh every time I look at this picture! 


My sister was a cowgirl =) 


My cousin JaCoy was an old lady! She even had a walker!!! HILARIOUS!


I'm glad Dallan loves me and my dorky self!


My second costume I wore for Trunk-or-Treat! I'm a huge fan of "The Vampire Diaries" and my favorite characters are Katherine and Damon! So Dallan and I went as them and my little sister went as Katherine's doppelganger Elena since we look a lot alike (I know... TV addict/nerd alert). Our teeth didn't quite stay in but the make-up was awesome!


My dad has A LOT of fun with his funky teeth!


I was a little into the Vampire thing...



Katherine and Elena take one... ahhaha


Take two! Much better!


I'm so glad Dallan is a trooper when it comes to my holiday spirit! Love that man!


My mom was a Witch!! She looked AWESOME!


One of my youngest cousins was Sully! He looked so cute


Sully and his twin puppy sisters! I love them to death!


Now it's time to eat some candy and watch Hocus Pocus!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I'm glad that you dressed up and totally committed!
    And that Sully costume is adorable! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! The hardest part about dressing up is committing for sure! But who cares what others think right?? xoxo!

      Delete