10.24.2013

My FAVORITE Halloween Movies!

Since Halloween is just around the corner... I have been watching A LOT of my favorite Halloween movies. And by Halloween movies, I'm talking MOSTLY family friendly kinds. I don't like horror films like the actual "Halloween" movies or movies like "Scream" and "The Ring"... NO THANK YOU! The 90's girl in me can't resist the cheesy, but oh-so-awesome Disney Channel Original Halloween movies! 

 Here are some of my favorites: 

"Hocus Pocus"- This movie is a MUST watch every year! It's not Halloween if you don't watch it at least once! 



"Under Wraps"- Who doesn't love a movie about a love sick mummy?!



"Halloweentown" AND "Halloweentown 2: Kalabar's Revenge" - A city JUST for Halloween creatures and goblins! AWESOME. 



"Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire" - Vampires... enough said! (I have a HUGE obsession with them...) 



"Twitches"- Tia and Tamera Mowry... c'mon! Who DIDN'T love "Sister, Sister" 



"Casper"- A classic friendly ghost story of course! 



"The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad"- Specifically the Sleepy Hollow with Ichabod (I'm not a Mr. Toad fan..) 



"Ghost Busters"- Who doesn't love to bust out dancing to the theme song?!



 "The Haunted Mansion"- Eddie Murphy cracks me up in this one! 



"The Little Vampire"- Again, Vampires! 


And if you want to watch a semi-scary movie but don't like to get too freaked out like me. I would recommend Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho". BUT make sure it is the ORIGINAL one, not the new version! I'm sure the newest version is COMPLETELY scary!


And for Dallan's sake... I usually watch Van Helsing with him... It's not my favorite though..

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HOCUS POCUS! we recorded it the other day and I still need to watch it!

    ReplyDelete