10.10.2013

Wedding Details {Wedding Series}

Time to talk about the wedding details!

I had a hard time deciding my wedding colors.. My favorite color is red and I couldn't figure out what would look good with red. Then I thought about maybe doing purple and aqua because I really like blue too. So then my BFF Alie showed me something similar to this photo and BAM! I loved the red and aqua together! So that color combo as well as white and black accent colors became my wedding colors.


Deciding where to get married was easy. I love my home state of Alaska and Dallan wasn't to hard to convince to get married there either!



The best man for the wedding was Dallan's youngest brother Rhett. The rest of the groomsmen were Dallan's brother's Kyle and Nate (he couldn't attend), and my brother's Dylan and Payton.

      

My maid of honor was my little sister Jensen. The rest of my bridesmaids were my best friends Alie, Josie, Megan and Leah. I couldn't have asked a better group of girls to be in my wedding! I love them all to death!


Our ring bearer was my little cousin CJ. He was so adorable!


Our flower girls were my little twin cousins Avery and Amelia. Aren't they so cute??


It is Dallan's family tradition to have a sign the with bride and groom's name on it with lights to be at the reception. His parents had one, Dallan's brother had one, and we got to have one too! It turned out amazing!



We had 3 different center pieces with candles and other odds and ends to fill it out. A square chandelier, lanterns, and tall square vases with black sticks with flowers on them. Part of our centerpieces we had photos of Dallan and I growing up. We also had an "I Spy" game guests could play with disposable cameras on the table to capture different events at the reception. It all turned out so pretty!





Our cake and cupcakes were made by a family friend. She did so amazing and it all tasted SO delicious!



My cousin Colton is one of my closest extended family members. He was serving an LDS mission in Veracruz, Mexico when we got married. I wanted him to be there in some kind of form so what better way to have him there then a cardboard cutout?! It was a huge hit and lots of friends and families got a photo with him! 


No comments:

Post a Comment