10.22.2013

The BEST day so far! {Wedding Series}

June 2, 2012 is one of the BEST days of my life so far.

The morning of the wedding I woke up I think around 7 am to shower and to do my make up. I'm not superstitious so, Dallan came over and brought me a bagel and OJ for breakfast! What a sweetheart. My former dance teacher came over to the house to do my hair. She did an AMAZING job! I loved it!

This is a photo from one of my bridal shoots! Isn't that hair do so pretty??


We had to be at the temple at noon to get ready for the sealing. It turns out I didn't eat much of my bagel (bad mistake) and halfway through the sealing I felt like I was going to pass out. At one point I noticed Dallan was tanner than me (definitely not normal) and I was so scared I was going to vomit. But thankfully I got through it without throwing up. We got our congratulations from everyone in the room and I hurried back into the brides room and downed some OJ they had in the room! I felt better after that. Although I wish I could have had a better memory the sealing.. It's a good story to tell. 
 ADVICE TO FUTURE BRIDES: Always eat ALL of your breakfast OR ELSE! 

Afterwards we took a lot of pictures! It's hard to choose just a FEW of my favorites.. So here you go:








I just love my Grandparents so much!



I LOVE this sister picture =)









This photo is my absolute FAVORITE of Dallan and I. 


After all the hoopla of pictures, we got changed into normal clothes and Dallan and I were starving. We took the truck and went to eat at the super romantic drive thru of McDonald's! hahahah! I wish I had a picture of that.. It was too funny. After we ate we went to the church house to make sure all the last minute details for the ring ceremony and reception were set up.

My Grandpa officiated the ring ceremony! It was so special and intimate, it was the best! The reception was to follow and it was all so much fun! I'm so thankful for all the love and support we got on our special day! Here are pictures of the ceremony and reception:













I love these two of my Dad and I. We are two peas in a pod! I love that man so much! We are bff's!







Group hug with my bridesmaids (minus Leah, she went home not feeling well), before leaving the reception!




ADVICE TO ALL FUTURE BRIDES: If you have the money for it, hire a videographer! It is fun to look at pictures, but seeing it again in real time is even better! Now if you don't have the money for a videographer (like us!) have some one or more than one person film the events and find somebody you know who can edit some video (I'm sure there are some technological people out there! haha) and ask them do it for you!  

My family got our wedding on our video camera and I pieced it all together =) Here it is again just in case you haven't see in on the "Our Story" page of the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your hair IS lovely! and I love that photo of you with your bouquet in front of your face...it's stunning! I hope that it's blown up and hanging somewhere!! xo

    ReplyDelete