10.07.2013

Engagement Photos {Wedding Series}

About a month after getting engaged, Dallan and I went to Vegas in October to visit his family and to attend his cousin, Josh's wedding. Side note: This was when I was expecting to get proposed to!
We were lucky enough to have Shelby, another one of Dallan's cousins, take our engagement pictures! Since she was going to school for photography (she is almost done now. yay!), we thought it was perfect! She did an amazing job and the pictures turned out great!

Go like her new Facebook Business page! She does awesome work!
 https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShelbyAnnPhotography







This is my ULTIMATE favorite!
 




4 comments:

  1. I love the one that is your favorite as well! so cute! I like the last one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so extremely beautiful. Holy crap. Oh and your ring is stunning.

    ReplyDelete