2.05.2014

3 Things Thursday!

Anchors the Soul


Today I am linking up with Allyce at Anchors the Soul with "3 Things Thursday!"

There are NO RULES...except for the one that says you need to share 3 things but that's only minor. Other than that...no rules. 

So here we go, I'm going to share 3 things that many may not know about me.

#1. When I get mad/frustrated/sad/irritable, I drop whatever I'm doing and go do one a huge cleaning spree for an hour or more. In silence. No sound except for the water from mopping or doing dishes... I make Cinderella look like a SCRUB!



#2. I could eat a cheeseburger and french fries every single day. A kid's meal that is.. and I almost do eat that every day... at least I can eat for like 3 bucks and some change right?


#3. I can be in the woods with bear and moose and not get scared. But when a creepy crawling bug comes around, you can bet I'll be cringing and saying "eww" over and over again until D comes to deal with it. Unless I'm alone, then I man up and kill that sucker with bleach or something along those lines...


Gotta love Pinterest finds =)



6 comments:

  1. Amazing :) I could also make a meal out of fries and a burger (preferably McDonalds!) Thanks for joining in today! Don't forget to add your link to the bottom of my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mickey D's french fries are my favorite!!!! YUMMY! But so so so bad for you... oh well =)

      Delete
  2. I tend to clean when i'm upset or frustrated too - it's a good distraction. saw your ad in pointe shoes on pink on the cheek, so I had to stop by since i'm a dancer too :)
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh! I love finding fellow dancers. =) I'm now "retired", but I'm hoping to join an adult class soon just for exercise purposes!

      Delete