2.10.2014

Where I've Been Lately...


So.. just a heads up.. I may be an absentee blogger until the Olympics are over. I'll try my best, but that's where all my focus has been since the opening ceremonies. Like a lot of people I know, I'm an Olympic Junkie! I'm just in awe of their talents! And SUPER jealous. 

What I hate about watching the Olympics though, is all the politics that come with it! It drives me crazy, who cares if Russia is Anti-Gay (that seems to be the only thing I really hear besides the crappy hotels), just let the athletes compete and leave the politics out of it!  AND I don't care what people say about Russia and how "scary" it is over there.... I still want to go visit there some day! It looks beautiful. =) I mean, what foreign country isn't scary??

 ...And one last thing... USA USA USA!!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I love the Olympics and I am sick of hearing politics too! I just want to see the athletes and the events and little bit about Russian culture! So interesting and such a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I really want to see St. Petersburg ever since I was little because of Anastasia! lol

      Delete