2.18.2014

The Most Delicious Chicken You'll Ever Make!

I'm not sure how accurate that title is for everyone... But for me, this recipe is the best chicken recipe I've made thus far. Considering I've only made like 3 different chicken recipes, it may not seem like much to go by, but I'm still going to share it with you! 

I don't claim to have come up with this... I got it off Pinterest and it is freaking amazing. I don't feel greasy or gross after I eat it. And in my books, it's a healthy meal! Enjoy!

RANCH CHEDDAR CHICKEN!

INGREDIENTS:
*4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I usually just buy a pack of chicken that has around 8 pieces and just cook them all. Who doesn't love leftovers?!)
*1/2 cup Mayonnaise (or a little more if you're cooking more than 4 pieces)
*2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning
*1/4 grated cheddar cheese (I usually use more.. I love cheese..)
*1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (I never measure this... I just pour it on)
Cooking spray

DIRECTIONS:

*Preheat the oven to 425 degrees

*Place the chicken in a large baking dish. Make sure the chicken is thawed if you have frozen chicken. I'm sure you can cook it frozen, but if you aren't patient like me... then make sure the chicken is thawed.

*In a small bowl, combine the mayo, ranch, and cheese. Then spread on top of the chicken breasts. Don't be alarmed... It looks gross in the picture, but I assure you, it is delicious.


*Sprinkle the panko on top and spray lightly with cooking spray. I added some cheese on top of the bread to see if it would melt... It didn't. It was just crunchy cheese. 


*Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. I usually take it out around 20 minutes and cut each piece in half to make sure it's cooked. And I ALWAYS check it after the timer goes off. I'm scared of uncooked chicken.. 


I always serve this with some kind of veggie. The end result is always delicious! This recipe is easy for newbie cooks like me, and it's not hard at all! =) 




2 comments:

  1. Crock pots are also a fool proof way to cook chicken :) one of the easiest and very delicious recipes I make is a pack of ranch seasoning, a jar of basal pesto and a bit of chicken stock in the crock pot for 6 hours on low. It's done in time for dinner and is great with Italian bread and a veggie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That sounds yummy!!! I'm adding that to my "recipes to try" list! Thank you! I have yet to really use my crockpot so I'm wanting to branch out and try it!

      Delete