11.03.2013

Month of Thanks Day 2 & 3

Day 2: I'm thankful for my brother Dylan. We are only 13 months apart so we grew up doing everything together. Most of my first memories I have are with him. I'm so thankful for the times we have spent together. I'm thankful that he is serving the Lord in London, England. I'm thankful for the example he is to me. I can't wait until he is home again! Only 9ish more months!!!




Day 3: I'm thankful for the Sanctity of Marriage. 
This article has been circulating on my Facebook account all morning. So I opened and read it and WOW! It is a great article. This article is for everyone to read: Married, almost married, or even single.  
I'm thankful that the Lord instated marriage upon this Earth. 
I'm thankful for a mostly unselfish marriage (Let's be honest, everyone is selfish sometimes!).





2 comments:

  1. My brother and I are 13 months apart too! Everyone always thought we were twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh how awesome!!! Everyone thought we were twins too especially because we were almost always the same height until middle school!

      Delete