11.28.2013

Thanksgiving!

I lied about not blogging today... In my defense I was planning on going to a movie tonight, but it fell through.. So here I am editing videos tonight!  =)

Today was pretty good! It was my first Thanksgiving being home in 3 years because it was to expensive to fly home for 4 days from Utah to Alaska. I woke up early to help make our portion of the meals, then watched the Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade. I want to watch the parade someday! It's on my bucketlist!  My expectations for the big family gathering wasn't to high so I wasn't disappointed. Things change, it's the way of life. I knew it wouldn't be as energetic as I remember it being when I was younger and even in high school but it was still fun. I was shocked at the amount of people there were though! I always thought it would get smaller and smaller because people are off to college or just moving away but I would say there was a good 30-40 people there! The company and conversations I had were really nice. =)

Forced Sisterly love!

 

Annual Thanksgiving picture with the husband! Also, we like to dress comfy for Thanksgiving so we can fit more into our tummies =P


It is always a tradition to have a Fullmer Family Talent Show. Many were reluctant this year (including me..), but Grandma pushed it and it ended up being quite entertaining! When I was younger I used to always participate with some kind of dance or lip syncing number with my cousins. Now THOSE home videos are hilarious to watch... I'm so thankful for my immediate AND extended family. I'm so lucky I got to grow up close to them!

I forgot my video camera so only got clips from my iPhone. Some might kill me for posting this... So sorry in advance! hahah  Here are the highlights of the talent show! Enjoy my crazy family!


Thanksgiving Highlights 2013 from Jordan Petersen on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your videos! You do a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete