12.01.2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

December is my favorite month of the year! It's so crazy how FAST this year has gone. It seems like yesterday Dallan and I were in Utah for his last semester at BYU. 

I have a lot of things to look forward to this month. I'm trying to soak every bit of December in Alaska before I head to Vegas for the remainder of the year!

My December Countdown:

9 Days until Vegas!
11 Days until I fly to Utah!
13 Days until my best friend gets married!
23 Days until Christmas Eve!
24 Days until my FIRST Christmas with my in-laws!
30 Days until New Years Eve!
AND
 31 Days until my New Year's resolution starts! 

My parent's small tree this year. They didn't want to put the big one up since Christmas will be smaller at their house this year.



HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that tree! I think its beautiful.

    Sounds like you have an exciting month ahead. Enjoy it girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh why thank you! My mom is actually the genius behind most of the decorating in the house! I can only hope I can be like her someday =) xoxo Have a great holiday season!

      Delete