12.08.2013

The Pure Evil Of Packing

The title says it all... I HATE PACKING! I never know what to bring and when I pack, I ALWAYS forget something or I over pack and I don't even wear half the clothes I brought. Dallan and I are going to Vegas for a month for Christmas and that means I have to bring enough stuff for a month., plus all the wedding stuff for Alie's wedding. I'm writing this so I don't have to pack because I always pack last minute. Procrastinate much? 

Also I HATE red eye flights. We bought our tickets like 4 months ago and purposely got them so they weren't going to be a red eye flight. But you know how the airlines like to play jokes right? Well a few weeks ago they emailed us saying our flight has changed to the lovely red eye flight.. That means I will be up for more than 30 hours at least!  Lord knows I don't sleep on planes, so yes, I will be up from 8ish in the morning on the 9th until I go to bed on the 10th. It just throws off my sleep schedule and takes a good couple days to get it back. Not looking forward to that obviously.

And I have been really procrastinating editing video from our Hawaii trip! But I assure you that it is half way done.. I'm hoping to post it next week! =)

2 comments:

  1. Ah bummer!!! I always try to go with the cheapest flight and 9 times out of 10 it gets switched to some crappy itinerary!! Vegas for a MONTH?!?!?!? What else are y'all doing there? I'm so jealous! I went to Vegas once when I was 19 and it wasn't so fun then, I'd love to return!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! My husband's family lives there and luckily we work for my dad so it was easy to get the time off! =) You'll have to visit again! It's pretty fun!

      Delete