12.16.2013

My Utah Weekend


I got to go to Utah this past weekend! I was lucky enough to be just one state over instead of 3,000 miles away from my best friend's wedding! I flew in Thursday afternoon, ate the the delicious burger joint of Five Guys, and then got to see Alie, Chris, and Ciara all go through the Bountiful temple. It was really beautiful I got to stay at Grandpa Ashby's house and Alie and I realized it was our first sleep over we have had in over a year and a half!! It was fun to be able to have girl time with her again before her big day!



Friday we ran a lot of last minute errands for the wedding on Saturday. We ate at a place called Italian Village. If you hang out with the Ashby/Hefner clan you will learn that they LOVE food. I'm thankful to have had opportunities to try new places like IV. They had a delicious bender (a calzone thingy) and it wasn't that expensive which is always a bonus!

Saturday was the BIG DAY for Alie and Chris! Grandpa Ashby made a delicious breakfast and then the morning got crazy! I took pictures of everyone getting ready that I forgot to do my own hair for the wedding! HAHA Oh well =) They day went by really fast. The wedding was beautiful, the food and friends were amazing, and I got to see some family and old friends after the reception! Overall it was an amazing trip but I was ready to get back to Dallan at the end =)

Some previews of getting ready!



 


Group hug =)


Bridesmaids!


Fun staying up til 1:30 AM with these two crazies! Nothing is boring with these two.




No comments:

Post a Comment