1.01.2014

Happy New Year!


WOOHOO!!! It's 2014!!! How CRAZY!! The New Year always brings up things we all want to work on or a certain goal we want to meet. I have a two that I think are actually obtainable!! Which is freaking awesome!!

#1 Work out AT LEAST 4 times a week for AT LEAST 30 minutes. D and I came up with rewards for ourselves if we complete them. D will get to get a new history book! He was actually excited about it because he loves history obviously, AND he has a chance to get 12 new books! My reward is new cinematography equipment! The first thing I'm going to get (after 4 months though... It has to be equivalent to D's book prices) is a glidecam! I've been wanting one for a while now and I think it will take my video's to the next level! YAY!

#2 I have been wanting to expand my knowledge in cooking. So my goal is to cook AT LEAST one NEW meal a month. I'm trying to build a solid recipe book so I don't have to eat the same stuff over and over again. If you guys have any recipes PLEASE send them my way =)

No comments:

Post a Comment