1.21.2014

Editing Spree

As soon as I got back from Vegas, I got super motivated to edit videos that have been sitting for months waiting for me to get my hands on.. SO...

I finished our Hawaii vacay video, FINALLY! If you haven't seen it, click here. 

When that weight was lifted off my shoulders, I was ready to tackle another project... Alie and Chris' AK ring ceremony and reception video! I got it done in 10ish hours! I was super motivated and had SO much fun. Although I wasn't there at the reception, I got to piece together video that others had taken. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Here is the video for all you who want to watch!


Now onto our Vegas video! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I tried adding you on GFC but it's coming up with an error. I have added you on Bloglovin though :)
    The reception video is awesome! The bride and groom will LOVE having this to watch again and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      And yeah someone else mentioned my GFC isn't working.. So I'm trying to figure that out, But i'm glad you got to follow me somewhere else =)

      Delete