1.20.2014

Vacation Hangover

I have had NO motivation to do anything lately and that includes my absence in the blogging world. I always have a hard time adjusting to the real world especially being gone a whole month. It feels so good to be home! Remind me to NEVER be gone that long again... It messes up my body and mind. My sleeping has been extremely weird for me. 10+ hours a sleep a night for me is RARE! But I have been sleeping that much since I've been home! Talk about recovery. 

January itself so far has been pretty lame. The weather melted a ton of the snow here in Alaska, so now it is just icy.. I just want to go sledding! I'm hoping it'll snow a ton soon! 

On a side note... I have been editing a ton and have a couple more videos to show you guys soon! Probably this week and next! YAY! =) 

Here's the amazing sunset we had the other night! I can't get over it!




3 comments:

  1. You're a no reply commenter so I couldn't respond to your email but my husband served in the anchorage area. He also spent a lot of time in Kenai and homer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I had no idea.. lol I think I fixed it!

      Delete
    2. And that's awesome! I live like 15 minutes outside of Anchorage!

      Delete