12.26.2013

2013 In Review!

Now that Christmas is over, the NEW YEAR is almost here! HOLY CRAP! This year seriously FLEW by! I hate how fast time goes, but at the same time I'm so excited for our future.

I worked at an awesome dance studio in Utah called Center Stage Performing Arts. Seriously, anyone in UT that wants their kids to dance, go there! 
D and I got to travel all over Utah visiting various LDS temples which is always really cool to see.
We got to see the king of country, George Strait, for the second time! It was so special because it's his last tour. =(
D got into 3 law schools and we decided to go to one in D.C.! 
I turned 21 and D turned 24! 
D graduated at BYU with his bachelors in history.
We moved back up to Alaska to work for the summer with my Dad's business.
We celebrated our 1st anniversary! 
Thinking we were only going to be in AK for only a couple months, we decided to defer law school for a year. It was a really tough decision, but it actually works out for the best. We are able to save way more money and D can have a longer mental break from school.
I started this blog =)
We traveled all over AK including lots of hunting and fishing.
I started a couple new hobbies, cinematography and photography! 
D and I got to go to Hawaii, which was AMAZING!
I spent Thanksgiving with my family for the first time in 3 years.
D and I went to Vegas for a month to be with his family for Christmas.








2014 will be so good to us! So many changes are going to be happening! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2014 has in store for you two :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! I'm glad I found your blog through it! I love your interesting life!

    ReplyDelete