12.15.2013

People Watching

I wrote this on my phone in the airport while I was waiting to board my flight to Salt Lake City!


I have a problem... It's called "people watching."
I love it, especially at airports!
I love seeing what people do in their spare time and how they react to things. I try not to stare too long though because it probably makes them so uncomfortable. 
I do not judge them by their looks or anything else to make myself feel better. I just like watching people be. I am thoroughly interested in their lives. I always wonder where they are going and why. People are so interesting! 
I love seeing complete strangers interact with each other. It feels good to know that we can all become childlike and make a friend or even to just be friendly to people we don't know at all. 
I try to be as sociable as possible.. But a lot of the time I don't have the courage to ask complete strangers their names and where they are from. 




3 comments:

  1. Airports are the BEST place to people watch! I actually just had this convo with my grandmother last week when I was flying home from Massachusetts. Aren't people so .. STRANGE? lol. I secretly enjoy having a short layover so I can sit down and just observe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps I meant strange in a completely positive way. We're all strange ... I'm strange! I think it's something to be celebrated and enjoyed ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! People are SUPER weird! I love layovers for that reason too!

      Delete