11.11.2013

Month of Thanks Days 10-13!


Day 10:
 I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to be in Hawaii! If tickets weren't dirt cheap this would have never happened! I'm so blessed. Stay tuned for Hawaii posts when I get back! But here's a preview of my view! 


Day 11: I'm thankful for my skin! Yes it sounds weird but I am thankful for it! When I get pasty white (I try to embrace the paste..) and then go tanning, via the salon or beach side, I usually burn just a tad and then the next morning it'll be a nice tan! Then after that I don't burn and get super dark. Thank you Italian side! I know I don't get that from my Irish heritage. ;) 

Day 12: I'm thankful for my dad. He is my best friend and is such a go with the flow kind of person! He is such a goofball (must be where I get it from) and can make me laugh so much! I love that man!
 


Day 13: I'm thankful for sleep!! I haven't been able to sleep as well here in Hawaii, so I'm getting pretty sleep deprived.. It's true when they say nothing is more comfortable then your own bed! 
I love these Ecards... So here ya go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment