11.27.2013

Month of Thanks Days 22-28

Day 22- today I'm thankful for my best friends Aliana and Josie! I miss these girls all the time especially when I'm away. I text them almost non stop and even though we don't get to hang out that often, I know our friendship won't waver =) I LOVE YOU LADIES!



Day 23- I'm thankful for my talents! See the reason why here!

Day 24- A car. It's those rare times when living with your parents, before heading to law school, and your car is in Vegas with the in-laws, that you get to drive a car for most of the day! =) But I am sure thankful to have those rare days... haha

Day 25- I'm thankful for my Grandpa and Grandma Fullmer! They are such a hoot. I'm grateful I have been able to grow up basically down the street from them! I love hearing all of their stories and jokes. They are one truly amazing couple. I just love them so much!


Day 26- I'm thankful for snow. I know most people seem to hate it, but I LOVE it! It makes everything so much prettier and I love wearing sweatshirts and sweat pants! So it's my perfect situation =) 

Day 27- I'm thankful for the LDS church. The culture can drive me nuts, but I still love the church. It has taught me to have high morals and standards. Without the Church I would not be where I am today and I know for a fact I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. 

Day 28- Yes I already know that tomorrow I will be thankful for THANKSGIVING! Duh. I won't be blogging tomorrow so I'm posting it now.. I love the holidays and tomorrow is specifically special because I haven't been home in 3 Thanksgivings! So I'm really excited for tomorrow even though I know it won't be the exact same. It will still be a fun time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment