3.03.2014

Movie Monday: The Oscars 2014!

This week for Movie Monday series is ALL about the Oscars!! The things you will read I was typing before and/or during the Oscars. Real quotes from D and I...

Now, I haven't seen all of the movies in these categories, but I have seen the majority! With that... 

Here are my predictions for the main categories (AKA the ones most people actually care about):

Best Picture: Captain Phillips *wrong
Best Actor in Leading Role: Matthew McConaughey
Best Actress in Leading Role: Amy Adams *wrong
Best Supporting Actor: Barkhad Abdi *wrong.
Best Supporting Actress: Jennifer Lawrence *wrong

....wow I suck at guessing...

-I'm sad I've missed most of the red carpet live! Dang work... But I can comment on some now!!
-Jared Leto needs to cut his hair... but I do love his white and black color tux combo
-Matthew McConaughey and his wife are SO cute together!
-Barkhad Abdi is pretty cool.. A Limo driver to an oscar nominated actor. 
-Whoa, Bill Murray looks so old now...
-Sandra Bullock looks amazing! I love her dress.

-I can't wait for Ellen to host! I hope it's freaking hilarious!
-"Who's the wine captain now?!" HAHAHA!!!
-Jennifer Lawrence and her clumsiness is awesome! So many jokes about her! Hilarious! I love J.Law!

-"So many possibilities tonight #1. 12 years a slave wins best picture possibility #2 you're all racist!" HAHAHAHA I'M DYING! (Dallan cracked up at that one!)

-I loved the lack of college years joke! 

-Ellen is doing great so far!

-Supporting actor is..........ahhhh the anxiety......Jared Leto.... dang it I was wrong. Oh well, he played a good gay guy..Again, his hair needs to go...but his story about his mom is amazing! 

-Jim carrey!!! I haven't seen him in forever it seems. I can't look at him without laughing! THE GRINCH! I kinda like his dark blue suit.

-"Because I'm HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I can't help but tap my foot and move my shoulders, but I'm sick of this song.... 

-Costume design goes to: (My guess was the great gatsby)...The Great Gatsby!!! YAY! I love the 20's.

-I don't care about makeup and hair styling but Dallas Buyers Club wins, obviously..

-oh hey channing tatum! =)  

-Animated featured film goes to: *please be frozen, please be frozen* FROZEN!!! YAY!!!!! 

-Loving this Hero's from film theme! So inspiring. 

-Kate Hudson is always SO pretty!

-Foreign language films.... I don't care. SNOOZE FEST! 

-Best supporting Actress.... I hate the waiting! I just want to know!.... Lupita! I've basically have seen the movie from my dad and Dallan talking about it all the time. She looks amazing in that dress! Also, her arms are BUFF!

-HAHHAAH PIZZA AT THE OSCARS! I would be hungry sitting there for hours too! Yummy! 

-I can't get over how old Bill Murray looks... and I love Amy Adams! 

-I hope the cinematography award doesn't go to some mostly computer animated film! Like gravity......... The winner is...... EWW (jimmy fallon voice) gravity!!! So dumb... Most of that is computer generated! Gosh so lame.

-"How do you judge film editing unless you see ALL of the film?" Dallan asked... Good point! 

-Ohhhh I love Jennifer Garner's fringe dress! So 1920's, me likey! 
-Speaking of 1920's... Gatsby wins set design! I agree with that!

-The "in memory of" segment is always SO SAD! =(

-Whoa John Travolta! Where did he come from? Dallan sings, "Grease lightning, GO GO GO GOGOGOGO!"



-Awh I love anything that has to do with Frozen! But she sounds kinda squeaky today... 

-"Ellen may be the only lesbian on earth that I actually like" HAHAHHAHA

-Gosh gravity is taking ALL the awards it seems... I hope something other then Gravity wins best picture! At this point I'll take any move but that one!!!

-Here we go!!!! Best Actress goes to...*Amy Adams, fingers crossed*... Cate Blanchett... Darn! She's really pretty though!

-I think I'm going to have an anxiety attack.... Best Actor goes to.. (If Matthew doesn't win I'm turning the tv off.. just kidding, but seriously).... YES!!!! HE WON!!!!!! He totally deserved that role... and that sweet kiss he gave his wife... AWHHHHH!!! They're so cute! AMAZING speech too. I love a good southern man. Alright, alright, alright! I LOVE HIM! "He has good taste in tuxes." Dallan Says.. hahahah 

Here's his AMAZING speech if you missed it! (Click on the Link)
http://entertainment.time.com/2014/03/03/oscars-2014-matthew-mcconaugheys-confounding-acceptance-speech/

-I love Will Smith too!.....Best Picture goes to.. *please not gravity, anything but gravity*....12 years a slave!!!!! That's just fine with me =) It looked like a great film!! Again, I love Brad Pitt's hair!

I would love to be at the Oscars someday, wearing fancy dresses and meeting all these amazing actors/actresses!!!! Maybe it'll happen......


2 comments:

  1. this is just amazing, hahaha.

    p.s. JLaw is my soulmate. she needs to be my friend ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew McConaughey's wife looked amazing!!! They nominated her for best dressed on Fashion Police, but Cate Blanchett won on their show.

    ReplyDelete