4.14.2015

Cherry Blossoms!

My last little *check* I had to make while living in the DC area was seeing the Cherry Blossoms. Everyone rants and raves about it and now I know why! They are GORGEOUS! THIS GUY helped me keep track of when they were blooming and what to expect when going into the National Mall during the Cherry Blossom Festival.


This photo is super blurry, but you can get the idea. EXPECT CROWDS UPON CROWDS!!! I've never seen the metro so packed in my life! This was actually on our way back home, and the pay stations ended up not working because of the crowds so everyone at this point got a free ride! YAY US!
Selfie with the blossoms
Crowds, crowds and more crowds! It wasn't even this bad in NYC when we went!
So pretty! And this was actually one of the only pink trees we saw! Most were still white. 
My person =)
Jefferson Memorial. We were too lazy to walk around to it. 
Cherry Blossoms Trees line the whole Tidal Basin
I was so glad we got to see them! Even with the amount of people that were there too, it was totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment