6.21.2014

Anniversary Pictures

D and I were lucky enough to have my cousin up in Alaska for a few weeks and she was able to take pictures of him and I for our 2nd anniversary! My goal is to get pictures of us every year or two. And since we haven't had professional pictures done since our wedding, it was time. Family pictures were always important in my family and the walls of our home are filled with them and I would like to keep that tradition going. Even though it's just the two of us right now, I still want pictures even though we may not look too different from a couple years ago.

Photo credit goes to the talented Briar Photography or her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/briarphotography She is located in California now, so if you're in the area... call her! She works wonders!

As you can imagine, it was hard to pick my favorites so here's a glimpse of just a handful of my favorites! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Awh, how fun! The picture of your eyes are super cool looking! I of course love all the other ones as well, so cute!

    Just A Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That was my cousins idea and it turned out way cooler then I even expected!

      Delete