10.06.2014

Baltimore

Dallan and I explored downtown Baltimore around the end of September. It was definitely.... different. And probably the most run down city I've seen yet... but it still had this charm about it. Dallan was especially hilarious this trip. He kept saying, "I don't know why but I always says 'Baltimore' in a Boston accent." But for real, he would say "Baltimore" all the time while we were there! He's weird but I love him. 
We visited an art museum. It was awesome! I love architecture so much and the middle of this museum was so fun to look at! 
We got to see Babe Ruth's birth place. 
Dallan loves "Man vs. Food" and shows like that so he found a place near Baltimore he wanted to try. I usually veto his ideas about these places because our last encounter ended up with our car being towed and paying 400 bucks to get it back (on our honeymoon...It's hilarious now don't worry!). So this time I gave in (mostly because I was starving) and IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! I crave it all the time now. Chaps Pit Beef sandwiches are the bomb. The prices aren't too shabby either.
Fun fact... Chaps is literally right next to a Gentlemen's Club... Awkward..

After dinner at Chaps we went to a Drive In Theater! Being from Alaska, you get deprived of things such as drive-ins! It was my first time going to one and I LOVED it! So much so that we went AGAIN the next weekend! It's my new obsession. I love the nostalgia of it all. And 10 bucks a person for a triple feature?! SO CHEAP! We didn't stay for all three but the fact that you could made it especially worthwhile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment