11.15.2014

New York City // Part 3

I finally got the videos done!!! It feels amazing to have these done and I feel so free! HAHA!

Here are part one and part two of our NYC weekend trip if you missed those!!

The first video is a highlight reel of our weekend. It was one for the books and this may be my favorite video of our trips thus far =) I want to go back so bad! I'm hoping to go around Christmas time someday...


And this second video was actually DALLAN'S idea! And if anyone knows Dallan, they know that he HATES doing music videos and anything super cheesy so this was HUGE! He only lasted about 15 minutes but I'll take what I can get... and it's a start! Muahahaha! Anyways, the video is super cheesy but I think it's freaking hilarious! People kept looking at us (...me) like I was a lunatic! hahah! So funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment