1.13.2015

Why I'm "YOUNIQUE"

As you may or may not know, I am a Younique Presenter. 

I have been thinking about making a post about my new business for a while now but... life got in the way. We've all been there. 

Now, before I became a presenter or even tried their products, I was SUPER skeptical. I had my mind set on getting a specific brand of makeup for YEARS ("someday I'll get ________" as I would always say as I passed the shop every dang time!) and nothing could sway my decision. 

Then I debated for MONTHS about getting eyelash extensions, but the price and upkeep always made me cringe! I needed to find something more simple that was cost effective and a more natural product.
My mom is a Younique  presenter and tried, and tried, and tried to get me to try these products. I resisted because I knew I would be hooked since I knew it was natural based make up which I had been so attracted to before. So I finally tried them and I'll admit, I liked the product but I didn't allow myself to fully love the products because I'm stubborn. Bottom line.

Well, I finally "caved" if you can even call it that. I was hooked like a fish. I wanted to spread the word of these amazing products because once I tried them I felt so good about myself! I wanted all in and now here I am!

On the Younique website it gives you their mission statement which says:

"Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward"

HOW MUCH MORE AMAZING CAN THAT MISSION STATEMENT GET?!
I would be lying if I said I wasn't in this business for the money, because honestly, who's not into money?! Money makes the world go 'round but it sure as hell doesn't make people fully happy in my opinion. The money I make is just a FRACTION of why I'm actually a makeup presenter.


Building self-esteem and confidence is what gets me going the most. 

Every woman deserves to feel confident and every girl should love themselves inside and out! And that my friends, is why I LOVE this company. 

Don't worry, I'm not turning my blog into an advertising site. I just felt I should explain more about the business side of me!

You can check out all the products here!!

 If you have any questions about Younique or the products don't hesitate to ask! You can email me at: jordanfpetersen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment