1.31.2015

Christmas Break!

Oh man, Christmas Break was like a blur. These are in no particular order, because let's be honest, I don't remember if these things actually happened! Good thing I take a butt load of photos where ever I'm at.

Besides being in a state of jetlag/trance, being back in Alaska for Christmas was just the break we (more like Dallan) needed! 

Our virtual Christmas card! (taken in our apartment in VA)
Oh how I miss my dogs. Excuse the blurriness, my dogs aren't exactly models
Now, our dogs aren't indoor dogs, unless its fetching cold outside. Then they are limited to where they can be in the house. But this little rebel, Hershey, was just too dang cute in that blanket to let her leave! (don't worry, the blanket went straight to the washer afterwards)
On one of our many walks with the pups, I noticed the creek wasn't quite frozen over yet (a rarity in Alaska for creeks and rivers to not be frozen by the start of December), and I was taken away by the beauty!
Bri, she's was so sassy and stubborn one night. She wouldn't look at anyone!
Alaska, you're so pretty!
One of my BFF's and her boyfriend took D and I icefishing! I'm sad to say this was actually my first time going! As a life-long Alaskan, this is quite shameful to me. (Yes, blurry photo, it was cold okay?!)
 I just love her!
Little lake trout!
After being hunched over for a good couple hours, looking down into the hole, I finally caught one! That is a look of pure joy folks.
Another BFF of mine got to come home for Christmas! I hadn't seen her in a loooooong time! So I'm glad we got to hang out quite a bit when she was there.
Sledding crew!

Now it's time for Christmas! Bri was quite excited about her bone!
Christmas Eve-ish, family photo!
 After opening presents Christmas morning, I wanted to get photos with my siblings before going to my dads to open gifts (sadly, nothing was documented at my dad's house =(....)

3rd Christmas married with this dude!!
I love my little, big (as in tall....barely taller) sister! 
 This was the first time my siblings have been together for Christmas in 2 years since my brother was on his mission! Both brothers only got to be home for like 4 days, it was short but sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment