1.28.2015

Thanksgiving and Other Things

November flew by I felt like! With the visitors and Thanksgiving... dang! 

As most of you know I'm a nanny for two different families. I love these kiddos! This particular day this little diva was cracking me up with her backpack! She's the sweetest. I love my job!
Dallan and I flew out to Vegas for Thanksgiving... Actually, we flew out separately, because there was a misunderstanding with his professor and so we had to fly out different times the same day. I wasn't complaining though because I still checked him in so I knew no one would sit by me! Extra room anyone?! 

On my first flight I got the whole row to myself going to TX! SCORE! Then The middle seat was open for my next flight to NV. But it was still great.

Poor Dallan though... there was a delay on his first flight and when they landed he only had 10 minutes to get to his connecting flight, Across the airport. Yikes! but he made it and everything was great after that. 

I just waited at the Las Vegas airport for him so that way his family didn't have to make two trips to the airport that day. 

Here are some snippets of our trip!

Deer up at Mt. Charleston
This is the first time their family has been together in over two years! It HAD to be documented
Ringo! 
Took a drive out to Red Rock Canyon. 
I always love going down to the strip to walk around and people watch. The Bellagio is a fave! Unfortunately their Garden was under construction to set up for Christmas (My favorite of their displays) but it was cool to see how they do it! 
The water show did the Titanic song (I'm blanking on the name) and I just kept laughing and saying, "Jack! Don't go!" It made D laugh. And now that I'm typing it, it's not as funny now as it was then.. lol
We rode the NY, NY rollercoaster... expensive, but fun! D had never done it before so I wanted him to experience it.
Dessert Date at the Cheesecake factory!
Grandma Maurine
The flight back was MISERABLE! We had a red eye flight... and had a 8 hour layover in TX. Our flight to DC didn't take off til about 6:30am. Who can freaking sleep on the hard floors and lumpy seats... not me! So I was a bit delirious when I got home. It took me forever to adjust back! Stupid Jet lag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment