9.17.2015

August

August was a whirlwind. 

Dallan's brother came up to Alaska for a visit! 
Blueberry picking! 
We took a drive on the Seward Highway to Portage Glacier. This is the prettiest drive!
I really wanted Kyle to touch a glacier, so I saw an Ice piece floating not far from the shore and I ran in and got it for him! HAHA! That water is frigid just so you know.
A cabin trip is a must when visitors are in town. So much fun shooting guns off the deck! 
Kyle caught a pink on his first cast! Impressive =)

Sums up my relationship with my youngest brother. I feel bad for people who don't grow up with having both brothers and sisters! 
Took a trip to California. See more of that trip here and here!
Hershey is a huge helper when it comes to Raspberry picking... Just kidding.. she eats them and crushes the plant! Turd.
Sweet little cousin singing me a song.
This old lady turned 11 this month!
Dallan's face says it all when it comes to the game of Sorry. He hates it if you can't tell! HAHA
Let's just take a minute to be amazed at how long my hair is. It's never been this long my whole life!
My cousin Colton and I made a time capsule after graduating highschool and it was time to open it 5 years later! 
The things in the capsule were hilarious, random, and weird.
My cute grandparents. 
The Alaska State Fair is always my favorite. Especially the food! This area was so crazy. It is the honor system with a bucket for money. $5 dollars per zucchini. Pick whatever one you wanted and just put the money in the bucket! No one was manning it or anything. 
Funniest rabbit! 
What a bunch of timber tramps (Lumber jack slang)! Love my brothers.
Dallan was practicing his selfies before his FIRST SMART PHONE came in! 
This show was a bunch of dudes doing cool tricks on picks and other things. This guy brought me back to the 90's!
My cousin Trey and I were picked to go in front of the crowd with a few others because we were the most enthusiastic I guess. So a photo op with the guys after was a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment