9.12.2015

Bay Area Part Two

Read about part one of our trip here!

The day after we got back from SoCal we headed to Napa! It was beautiful! 
They have a lot of different wineries you can tour but this particular one Castello di Amorosa as literally a castle! We didn't want to pay for the actual wine tour so we paid to just see the grounds. Made us want to go to Italy so bad!
There were vineyards on the grounds so that meant... PHOTOSHOOT! Haha! My poor husband. 
I so badly wanted to try these grapes!
One thing I love about California is the fruit stands! SO CHEAP AND FRESH!
That night we went mini golfing at a place Dallan used to go to as a kid. I LOVE mini golf so I was more then okay with it. 
They had the coolest courses!
Our last full day we went to see some San Francisco sights again.

Walking on the bridge was...scary! You are so high up!! I would not be able to walk up the cord things like they did in the Bachelor during Ben's season..


Next stop was to see the Painted Ladies. You may recognize them from the Full House intro.

I want to go inside some of these! They're so dainty and cute.
Thank you pinterest for this find! How cool are these mosaic steps?!
You have to take a drive up Twin Peaks Summit just for the view.
We had had enough of the city and headed to Muir Woods! Yay for humongous Redwood trees 
My California treehugger
This was my face before I noticed the huge spider web right by my eyeball... 
It was a couple hours before rush hour was starting and we didn't want to be back too early so we drove to Stinson Beach. When we go there, there was a sign with a shark warning.. oh joy.
I'm hiding here because of.....

HIM!!! SO DISGUSTING!!! I had opened a bag of chips and here come the birds.... Look how evil.

Needless to say we didn't stay here for more then an hour. I'm so scared of birds mostly because they are gross. The drive was worth it though. I've never been on such winding roads that almost go off a cliff before!

Sadly our trip came to a close. We had a little more then a half day so we slept in a bit, and drove to Sacramento for our flight. We had time to kill so we explored Old Town Sacramento. I LOVED the western feel to it. 
Yummy Salt Water Taffy!
Love Love Love brick!

Here is a fun video recap =) I love being married to a guy who loves to travel as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment