9.08.2015

July

July, July, July.... I would rather wish this month didn't exist this year. Overall.. it was bleh.  

BUT...

Over 4th of July weekend there was a fire ban so no fireworks allowed! LAME!! So we went up to Hatcher's Pass for a few hours. 
These ruins... the feeling in this area is so eerie. 

 HAHA!
Yay for selfie sticks
 Hershey was sure cute this month. Just kidding, she is always cute... mostly spazzy, but cuter when she sleeps. ;)
My mom and sister went on vacation during Raspberry season and told me to pick them some for jam. I sent this photo saying, "sucks to suck!" hahah I'm so nice.. 
 My cousin took some family photos of us and they turned out better then great!! This is one of my favorites of my siblings and I.
 Bear Paw weekend rodeo!
 Such a happy dog!
 A friend I made in Virginia has family in Alaska, and before I met her they planned on a trip up here and voila! Here she is in Alaska!! I miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment