9.06.2015

May Recap

Here I am, trying to remember what I did this summer besides work... Here is what happened in May!

Yeah so remember my one hike a week goal ...HA! Yeah that's funny... It didn't happen because, well, life. But how pretty is my little town?!
 Went on a hike for my brother's birthday. Big 22 woohoo!
My cute mom.
 Just missing my youngest brother in this cute sibling photo!
 Trying out this selfie stick stuff.. 
 My best friend graduated college and is now a first grade teacher!!! I'm so proud of her! 
 OBSESSED WITH MY DOGS! 
 Auntie and little cousin. I love this photo!
 Bri likes the selfie stick too! HAHA! 
 A moose decided to hang out with me while I stained a deck, or I went to the other side of the house... 
 Some customers have the weirdest things in their houses... like this cut out of Johnny Depp! The crew had too much fun with this guy.
 My very good looking video assistant! 
 Mama and baby moose!
 Little sister's dance recital! She looks thrilled...
 D and I's FIRST COUCH!!!! We had yet to own a couch almost 3 years into marriage until now! YAY!
 Eklutna Lake walk on Memorial Day
 And a family birthday celebration for my brother =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment