9.06.2015

June

Oh June. You were quite the roller coaster! But you definitely had some highlights!

My dad took us out for a 4-wheel ride around Eklutna Lake! I haven't been to the very backside in years. Dallan has never been so it was fun to experience that with him. 

 Fam Bam
 Gorgeous mountain views. 
 I just love sneaking up on sleeping pups! So cute!
 We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary! And hey, a glimpse at our new place!
 Told you, I'm obsessed! And do you like my work outfit?
 We took my little sister to the shooting range with us to test out our new hand gun! Dallan wanted to take his rifle too. 
 Seriously!!!?! I can't handle her.
 My brother had to get emergency eye surgery after he got it cut during a basketball game. Ouchie!
 Dallan and I hiked half way up Baldy.
 Hello new apartment! 
 It's been outrageously hot for Alaska and our place doesn't have AC. So frozen meat helped cool me down! 
 For Father's day we took him out to eat and played some tennis. 
 My best friend finally got engaged and asked me to be her bridesmaid!!! Can it be July 2016 yet?! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment