9.15.2014

The National Zoo

August 15th: D and I like to make the most of our weekends especially while we are in a new place! We jam pack our plans to see as much as we can. This particular weekend was fun filled! 

Horrible quality picture.. but this was getting off the metro and heading up to the street.. The longest escalator I've ever been on! We were probably 6 stories beneath ground... my claustrophobic tendencies kicked in for sure...
Yay the Zoo!!! 
 My FAVORITE PART!!! THE LIONS!!!!
 I could've stayed for HOURS just watching these guys. They're so cute!!!
 I've always thought my dog resembled a lion... What do you think?
 So giddy! The best picture I could get with Luke

1 comment:

  1. Haha you look adorable with the lion in the background. I can tell you're super happy to get a picture with him haha.

    Sunflowers & Love

    ReplyDelete