9.17.2014

My Brother's Mission Homecoming

As soon as we got settled in VA, I turned around and headed back to AK for my brother's homecoming. I'm grateful my dad offered to buy my ticket otherwise I wouldn't see my bro until next summer... which would be nearly 3 years!!! That alone made me super sad! 

Alaska was wonderful as always. I was so happy to see everyone and my doggies! Jet lag kicked my butt but it was a good time all around!

I'm literally OBSESSED with my dogs! Call me the crazy dog lady! but who could resist these faces?!
 Meet Hershey! She is 9, loves to cuddle and give kisses!
 Meet Bri. My oldest =) She is 10 and my very first dog! (a post on that later). She loves tennis balls, catch, walks, and is very protective.
Back to my brother I guess.... haha! Love you Dylan!
 The waiting was PAINFUL!
 Mom and Son
 He had NO idea I was going to be there. He thought I was still in VA! He was shocked!
 He was a bit overwhelmed!
 Family Photo
Shout out to my cousin Colton for filming at the airport for me! It was fun editing what you had captured

No comments:

Post a Comment